Infrared heating system - Redwell
Redwell is heating of the future available today.
The heat source are infrared waves generated in the panels installed on walls or ceilings of residential and office premises. Unlike traditional heating systems, Redwell panels directly heat walls, objects in the premises, and people. Walls maintain warmth much longer than air and slowly gives it off. In such heated premises there is no typical air circulation, which excludes or significantly reduces the movement of dust.
Panels are electrically powered (230V), charge only for about 5-6 hours a day, which allows for significant energy savings, and their lifetime without reduction in heating power is determined for over 60 years!
The Redwell infrared heating system is environmentally friendly to humans and the environment. This warmth is healthy, pleasant, and comforting.
Redwell products offer:
- white rectangular panels, white – the WE Line,
- panels with tailored-made graphics,
- wheel-shaped panels,
- panels - enamelled white and black chalk boards,
- panels with a mirror or decorative glass,
- bathroom panels with towel holders,
- flat ceiling panels
- special purpose panels - Diskus, Rondo, or Pipeline
- intelligent heating control systems
For more information visit www.redwell.com